My name is Urwa and I am from Lahore. If some boys are interested in having a good time with me then you can contact me at this number. I I have a lot of experience in being with boys and I know how to party and hang out. I can provide other college girls mobile numbers as well. Mobile number 03244464783



Heloo im Sara from Gujranwala and i am looking for serious boys. I also treat boys well and have some experience in being around them contact me to meet and we can hang out. Bring other people if you want to. Contact and enjoy  Mobile number 03238468394




Im Safina from Lahore and I study  in college. I am 18 years old and I want to friendship with boys. I never have friends who are boys and I like serious boys. Im pretty a lot, I would love to chat with boys. If anyone interested contact me .Mobile number
03232048396



I am Samiha form model town  lahore, and I study at FC college. I want to make friendship with boys who will go out with me . I am pretty and will not disappoint any boy talking to me. If you want you can contact me at the number Mobile number 03245578346



I am Sara from Lahore. I am pretty and I work in a bank. I am interested in meeting boys my age and willing to make good friends with me. I can provide other girls numbers as well. Os call me and I can meet. Mobile number 03214763817.


Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Designed By FullChatRoom.Net
Top