Hi Humaira zia here. I am sounding a boy which has an attractive personality. I want to fulfill my needs and go for long drives and make a lot of fun. I am heighted smart girl from karachi
I am so scared about taking such type of decision but it’s my need u know
                




                   Name: Humaira zia
                   Age:    24
                   Mobile number:  0334 7586903
                   Status: Single
                   Looking For: Attractive Boy
                   Interested In: shopping n dating 
                   Mobile Company: Ufone
                     Occupation:  Teacher
                      Attractive boys contact me

3 comments Blogger 3 Facebook

  1. yes u can contact with me at any time for long drive 03006964091

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am sajid
    girl maried unmaried hr age ki girl dosti k liya cal sms karay whatsap 03455097309boy no cl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am frhan
    Hr trha ki girl shadi shuda kanware hr umar ki larki frind ship k liya rabta karay whatsap 0336 0961567

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By FullChatRoom.Net
Top