Zarfa  mobile number, A college girl from Lahore



My name is Zarfa and I am from Lahore. If some boys are interested in having a good time with me then you can contact me at this number. I I have a lot of experience in being with boys and I can be fun. I can provide other college girls mobile numbers as well










Name : Zarfa
Age : 20 years old
Hobbies : chatting and dating with cool boys
Mobile number: 03244475897

Sara  mobile number, A college girl from Gujranwala


Heloo im sara from Gujranwala and i am looking for serious boys. I absolutely love talking to boys and and have some experience in being around them contact me so we can meet and enjoy






 


Name : Sara
Age : 21 years old
Hobbies : chatting and dating with cool boys
Mobile number: 03234475598

Safina  mobile number, A college girl from Lahore


Im Safina from Lahore and I study in college. I am 18 years old and Im pretty a lot, I would love to chat with boys. If anyone interested contact me .




Name : Safina
Age : 21 years old
Hobbies : chatting
Mobile number: 03334901876

Simra mobile number, A college girl from model town Lahore


I am Simra form model town Lahore, and I study at FC college. I want to make friendship with boys who will go out with me . I am pretty and  fun, and I can party as well.. If you want you can contact me at the number



Name : simra
Age : 20 years old
Hobbies : chatting
Mobile number: 03334879736

Safia  mobile number, A college girl from Lahore college


I am safia from Lahore. I work at a bank and I would love to meet new boys who want to tlak to a girl like me. Expense is no matter, if you want to hang out then contact me. Bubye

 
Name : Simra
Age : 22 years old
Hobbies : internet and facebook
Mobile number: 03024901936

10 comments Blogger 10 Facebook

  1. Hey I am Ali I want a good friend only girls this is my number and whatsup 03422779322

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi i am sajid
      Girl marid unmarid hr age ke dosti k liya call sms kary whatsap 03455097309 boy no cl

      Delete
    2. Hi I am frhan
      Girl sex chat jo rat ko kr asky rabta whatsap 0336 0961567 londy no cl

      Delete
  2. Hi I want serious girl friend for all time any 1 contact on this no .03143410544

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT A LIFE PARTNER JUST.IS THERE ANY READY.8948915006

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one friend chat and phone call

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any.girl.call.me.love.u.lot.lot.03003640811

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By FullChatRoom.Net
Top