Hi  Hira here from punjab college. I am looking for handsome, charming and rich boy friend. It is my hobby to make fun with boy friends. If any one wants tension free girl friend contact with me.


punjab college girls


                
                            Name:  Hira                   
                      Mobile number:  0315 8103014
                   Age:  24
                   Location: Islamabad
                   Status: Single
                   Looking For: boys
                   Interested In:  friendship
                   Occupation: Not mention
                   Mobile Company: Zong

5 comments Blogger 5 Facebook

  1. give me your mobile number

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umair friend +923032494382 i am single boy age 25 any nice single girls. Devorcd girls. Doctr. Nrus. Hostis girls. Techar. Madam. Anty. Lady. Collge univrsty girls i am friendshp cont me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am farhan
    Girl or anties dosti k liya masg cal karay sex chat night whatssap 03360961567 boy no cl

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By FullChatRoom.Net
Top